OPERATING ENVIRONMENT OF WORKSHOPS
• A workshop is a flexible environment in which coaching, different
kinds of activities, work and learning takes place.
• The main purpose of a workshop is to coach people through work.
• By a workshop we can mean both the physical operating environment or a diverse method of coaching.
• Workshops support participants’ personal growth, social
empowerment, active participation, employability and work skills
through communal coaching with an emphasis on practical work.
• Methods used include work training and personal and group
coaching. Different coaching methods are combined according to
the specific needs of each participant.
• The length of the working day, number of days per week and the
work programme can be adapted according to participants’
• A workshop is a working environment that allows
participants to build up skills, experiences and self-knowledge,
which will give them more realistic chances of accessing training
and gaining employment.
The most important objective of youth workshops
is to improve skills and abilities of young people to enable them
• to access education and training,
• to complete their education or
• to become employed.
From the participant’s perspective, workshops support life-management skills, social empowerment, social growth at one’s own pace and learning by doing.
If you are interested ask about Workshops from your Employment agency or call us tel. 040 129 4686